Sunday, March 15, 2009

Teeth!

In the last couple of weeks, Micah has cut two teeth. The first one came in about two weeks ago, while I was staying with my aunt (the dental hygenist--how appropriate). Micah had been chewing on everything and drooling everywhere, and then the bottom right tooth came through. He wasn't fussy or feverish or anything.

Then last night he started running a fever, but he had no symptoms of an illness. Today he was fairly fussy, and ran a fever all day. We spent about an hour at Taco Bell tonight with the youth group, and one of the girls who loves to play with Micah was letting him chew on her finger (don't worry, it was freshly washed!). He just chewed on it forever, and when we were on our way home, I noticed that the bottom right tooth came through! I guess Kira's finger did some magic. I'm hoping that was why his temperature was high, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was going to attach a picture of his brand-new pearly whites, but it's pretty near impossible to get a picture of a 6-month-old's teeth...his tongue was always in the way....

No comments: