We just spent a wonderful (although far too short) weekend with Josh's parents. They made the 7.5 hour drive from Rapid City on Friday to spend a couple of days with their grandson. Unfortunately, they had to leave late Sunday morning so that they could get home before a blizzard hit. It was a quick trip, but we had lots of fun.
Uncle Matt came over, too, and the boys spent most of their time playing Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii. Loretta and I did a little shopping and a lot of playing with Micah (actually, she played, I took a break!). I really wish we lived closer together, but I know that 500 miles can't keep the Browns from being awesome grandparents. Here are a couple of pics:
Just chillin' with Grandma.
It was too cold for the real thing, but Wii golf is almost as fun.
Hanging out during church, listening to Josh preach.
And this is a video of Grandpa playing with Micah. He had a blast! Come again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment