1. I am so behind on everything right now. We went on vacation, and then I started feeling the morning sickness, so my chores, paperwork, picture and blog posting, and almost every other area of my life is so far behind right now. My house is a DISASTER. And the worst part is, every time I clean up one area, it just gets dirty again. Funny how frustrating that is when you're trying to grow a baby.
2. We went on vacation a couple of weeks ago to the Wisconsin Dells. We stayed there two days and then went on to Camp Forest Springs where Josh's brother Matt and his wife, Courtney, are living and working this year. We had a good time, and in the (hopefully) near future, I will post all about that.
3. I am now beginning my 30th year of life on this earth. My 29th birthday was November 1st, so my 20's are coming to a close. I don't mind at all. It seems like the older you get, the younger your current age sounds.
4. Eli's current obsession is saying "hi" to anyone and everyone. He greets just about everyone he meets, at church or in the store or anywhere. He does the cute little rotating-wrist wave with it, too. He also greets Josh and me several times a day.
5. Micah needs a haircut. The last time I gave him one, it was a 45 minute cry-fest, so I'm dreading doing it again. But I used some Swagbucks to purchase a haircut cape, so maybe he won't hate it quite so much. It seems like the hair falling on him is what he hates the most, so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment