Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Snow

I'm a little late with this post, but Micah got to play in the snow for the first time ever last week. Last winter he was still getting used to walking, so he didn't ever really get to enjoy the snow (which is a shame, since there was sooooo much snow last year!). But we recently had a decent snowfall here in Nebraska that stayed through the morning but melted away in the afternoon (the best kind!), so Josh bundled Micah up and took him out. Here he is in his snow gear: It took him a while to be able to walk in it without falling down.
I think he ate about half of the snow in the yard.
Josh and Micah also made a huge snowball, starting it at the top of the hill and rolling it until it was too big to roll. It's a shame I didn't get a picture of it (although ten days later, some of it still remains). Micah kept talking about the "big ball" that they made.
After they came in, I made the boys hot chocolate. Micah LOVED it.
And just because he's cute:
Happy Winter!

No comments: