Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two-month photo shoot

When Micah was about two months old, I did an impromptu photo shoot in our living room using a white sheet thrown over the couch. Grandma Brown wanted me to take some pics of Eli at the same age, so we got out the sheet and did it again.






This next one was an imitation of one from Micah's photo shoot:


And here's Micah at two months:

Back to Eli:


I love this one:




And another of Micah for comparison:
I've got some cute little boys, eh?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute and SIMILAR looking boys!!

Josh and Erin said...

For sure!! :) Great pictures Brie! :)

Kliewer Chronicles said...

I love the pics - all your "boys" are precious and you look beautiful! It's fun to compare Micah and Eli side by side at the same age like that. They're both such chunkers, just like Jacob was!