Well, this is a rare occasion--both boys are sleeping! So I had the opportunity to post some pictures to facebook. Also, I don't think I posted the link to April's pictures, so I'll go ahead and do that now.
May pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=178364&id=506485788&l=e0ea42c826
April pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170553&id=506485788&l=fc208069a6
What else is new? It's been so long since I've updated you on Micah..... He's 33 pounds now and about that many inches tall. We had to get him a bigger car seat. He loves counting and can make it to thirteen on his own (except he skips "11" every time). He can recognize all the numbers and about a dozen letters. Right now he's into playing basketball on his new hoop, playing with bubbles, getting the mail, and running. He loves to be outside, whether in the back yard or taking walks or whatever. I tried to get him to run through the sprinkler with me, but I think it will take some convincing.
Elijah is almost two months old. He's flashed a couple of smiles, but I'm still waiting for them to be consistent. He eats about every three hours and has one "big sleep" of about five or six hours every night. He's a pretty good baby, with a little bit of fussiness, but not much. His torso is long, like his brother's and dad's, so he's about to outgrow most of his 0-3 months clothes. He just keeps growing! He loves to be held, so I spend most of my time with him in my arms or on my lap.
I'm settling into a routine, I guess you could say, of having two kids. It's a lot more work! But each day gets easier, especially as Eli settles into a more predictable schedule. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment