Just discovered your blog through your post on mine. Micah is too funny! I watched a few of the videos and he looks like he's just a huge ball of energy, I love it! We'll have to get our boys together for a playdate before the new babies are born, it's been too long!
My name is Brie, I'm married to Josh, and we have two sons named Micah and Elijah. This blog is basically just a way to update friends and family who live far away about what's going on in our lives...and it's mostly about the kids(they're much more interesting than I am ;).
1 comment:
Just discovered your blog through your post on mine. Micah is too funny! I watched a few of the videos and he looks like he's just a huge ball of energy, I love it! We'll have to get our boys together for a playdate before the new babies are born, it's been too long!
Post a Comment