Sunday, November 8, 2009
Halloween 2009
A little late again, but here are some pics from Halloween. Our church does a Fall Festival (carnival), so we spent the evening there. Micah has recently quit looking at me when I try to take his picture, so here's the best shot of his costume. He was a surgeon, thanks to the scrubs Grandma Brown gave him for his birthday. He's being held by his buddy Alex (one of our teenagers from church, who also happened to dress as a doctor) and Lauren (another teen who dressed as Alex's nurse).
This is the maze made of cardboard boxes that a few teenagers and I put together. Micah loved it, and other preschoolers found it challenging, but the older kiddos got through it pretty quickly...
The church had one room dedicated just to letting preschoolers run around and play. It had a farm theme, so I took a picture of Micah sitting on the "horse" (a saddle on a bale of hay--is that the right "bale"? or is it "bail"?)
Micah's favorite part of the night, however, was the little bounce house just for preschoolers. It was more of a stand-up-try-to-walk-and-then-fall-down house than a bounce house, but the little guys couldn't get enough. He liked the entrance tunnel, too, so he kept going in and out. I should get one of those things--I'd never have to entertain him again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment