Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recently

Just in case you were wondering how the Broncos have made it to 6-0, there's a really little fan giving his full support--much to Grandma Brown's delight.

I thought I'd do a quick post to let you know what Micah's been up to recently. Yesterday, he stepped on the bathroom scale and stood still long enough for it to get a reading--25.5 lbs! What a chunk. He's so heavy...and I have a feeling that as my belly gets bigger, he'll be even harder to carry. Good thing he's a good walker!
He says a few words: ball, book, up, ouch, no-no-no (while wagging his finger), and a couple others I can't remember. He loves to read books right now. He sits so snuggly while I read, which I enjoy greatly. We're teaching him where his nose is, but so far he only can find mine and his daddy's. I'll try to get a video of that sometime. It's pretty funny how he gets such a kick out of it.
Micah's favorite foods are still grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit. He's actually a really picky eater--he won't try anything new, and he won't eat any vegetables or meat. If anyone has any ideas of how to get a little guy to try new foods, send them my way.
I just invested in a winter hat that velcros under his chin. That kid won't leave a hat on his head for anything, so I knew I'd need some help to keep his head warm this winter. Hopefully it works. It's getting colder and we're starting to get excited for the holidays coming up. I personally am excited for December to come, because I'll hit 20 weeks in the early part of that month and I can have an ultrasound to see if Micah will have a baby brother or a baby sister.
So that's the skinny around the Brown house. Not much to report, but since my sister checks this every morning, I'm trying to do a better job of posting. :)

No comments: