1. I. Am. Tired. 32 weeks pregnant, and for the last week or so, I've had absolutely no energy. I really don't feel bad that I'm not keeping the house clean, but I do feel bad that no energy translates into less patience with the kids. That is one aspect of pregnancy that I will not miss.
2. Speaking of pregnancy, all is going well. I still feel pretty good, other than some achiness and the exhaustion. But I'm huge. I've gained the "maximum" 35 pounds so far, and the baby can gain a pound every two weeks from here on out, so I will definitely get bigger. And the doctor says I'm measuring 2-3 weeks ahead of where I am, which means I most likely will have another big baby. That's okay, though. I like 'em sturdy. :)
3. Micah saw a pogo stick on a t.v. show, and he's convinced that he needs one. I wasn't too worried about it, because although I've never specifically looked for one, I've never seen one in a store. But then today we went to a garage sale, and wouldn't you know, they had a pogo stick. Luckily, I let him try it out (with me holding him up), and I was able to convince him that it was a little too big for him. Here's hoping that pogo stick desire wears off quickly!
4. Eli got some sunglasses for his birthday, and when he put them on I said, "You're looking great, Eli!" Now, whenever he gets dressed, he'll go tell Josh, "I lookin' great."
5. My dad turned 68 yesterday. Happy Birthday, Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment