Apologies to those of you who have wondered where I've been the last two months or so since I last posted. I've been right here, pregnant, and seemingly unable to do anything at all....
1. The busy spring season has arrived for the Browns. For some reason, it's one event or conference right after another from the beginning of February through graduation time in May. That's the life for people in youth ministry, which means that before I know it, June will be here and this baby will arrive.
2. Speaking of "this baby," it just occurred to me that I never posted on here that we're having a girl. The facebook world knew right away, though, so probably most of you knew, too. We're very excited. Josh has always wanted a daughter, so I'm excited for him. :) And I really wanted my boys to have a sister. It's good for them.
3. I have to say that I am loving the weather this winter. We've had all of maybe two weeks of average-or-below-average temperatures, and other than that, it's been beautiful. We went to the zoo yesterday, and were able to run from building to building without totally bundling up. So nice!
4. I'm starting a group for the mothers of young children at my church. It's not an official MOPS group, but it will be similar. It's a lot of work, so I guess that's one of the things that's been keeping me busy lately.
5. I'm getting over a cold that I've had for the past week and a half. I haven't had a cold this bad in years. And before that, Eli had a nasty stomach virus for 5 days. I can't wait for all the sickness to be gone from my house so we can get back to normal (whatever "normal" is).
6. Eli says "Amen" when we finish reading a book.
7. Micah is outgrowing all his 4T clothes. I'm going to have to buy him a few more long-sleeved shirts in 5T to get him through this winter. He is my son who never stops growing, while Eli is my son who grows so slowly that he's now been in 12 month and 18 month clothes for a full year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment