All ready to get married! Does she look excited?
Of course I have no pictures of the actual ceremony, since I was busy being up on stage and all. Josh rocked the pastoring--he had an awesome message for the couple. This was Micah's second attempt at being a ring bearer. He got to carry a "sparkly box" (as he called it) instead of a pillow. He was pretty un-cooperative for pictures, which didn't surprise me, since he refuses to pose at home, too. But the photographer managed to get a couple of decent ones.
Between pictures and the ceremony, Josh took the boys for a drive so they would take a little nap in the car. It worked great for Eli, but it kind of backfired for Micah since he was out so hard that we had to wake him up to get him ready for the ceremony. So then he was grumpy, and whined and cried right up until I was walking down the aisle. I wasn't sure if he would go when it was his turn, but sure enough, he walked about halfway down the aisle and then ran the rest of the way. Too cute.
Here's a picture of one of the truffles my cousin and I made for the reception.
Well, I now have all of the brothers-in-law that I will ever have. And Josh's side of the family is all married off. I just have one brother left to get married, and then we'll be all out of weddings until the next generation. Man, we're getting so old!
Congrats, Kayla and Travis! And Travis, welcome to the craziness that is the Brown family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment