Okay, so this post has nothing to do with my family, but I wanted to say a little something about Swagbucks. If you've never heard of them, Swagbucks is an online points system that rewards you for searching the internet (among other things). You set up an account and use their search engine, and you can win "Swagbucks" when you perform searches. Points can be redeemed for many prizes, including gift cards.
I started using Swagbucks a few months ago, and I've earned more than $30 in Amazon gift cards, just from doing what I already do online. There are other ways to earn Swagbucks besides searching, if you would like to try them, but I find that even just by performing my typical searches, the points add up pretty quickly.
So why am I telling all eight of you who read my blog this? Well, two reasons. 1) I think it's a good deal to get rewarded for something you already do. 2) If you sign up through my referral link below, I can win extra Swagbucks when you win. I generally don't try to get people to do things purely for my benefit, but I think this is helpful to anyone. And if you want to sign up, but don't want me to get credit, you can certainly just go to Swagbucks.com and sign up there. :)
So, get a Swagbucks account! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/brownbrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment