Micah was much more interested in playing in the nursery than in posing for pictures. It was a bit of a fight to get him to leave his tie on, and we could only get him to stand in the pictures if Matt was holding a cup of M&M's. I don't think he smiled in any of them, but he still looked cute.
Okay, so we weren't sure what would happen when Micah had to walk down the aisle. He generally runs full-speed wherever he goes, and when he gets tired, he'll lay down on the floor/sidewalk/grass and just take a breather before getting up and running full-speed again. So we thought maybe we should practice:
During the actual ceremony, he walked with two little flower girls, so he walked really nicely and watched them dropping their petals. He went right up on stage and handed his pillow to Josh, then took off. I had to catch him and send him back to the nursery for the ceremony, which worked out well. Overall, I was proud of my little guy. He was such a trooper, even though he was really tired.
And now I have a new sister-in-law! Forever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment