Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!


Well, I'm a little late with this post, but there's a good reason. My computer broke (well, the power cord broke) right before Christmas, so I wasn't able to get online for a while. But, my super awesome husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas, so now that I've got it up and running, I can get back to posting. I still need to get my files off my old computer (including the Christmas letter that I started but never finished or sent), but hopefully this will tide you over until I can get everything organized.
We spent a week in South Dakota with the Browns for Christmas. We got there on Monday and literally didn't leave the house again until Sunday, thanks to a blizzard. Micah had a mysterious fever the first three days we were there, but luckily he got over it and was able to have a good time. He was so much fun to watch play with the cats. At the beginning of the week he would barely pet them, but he got more agressive the longer we were there.
Here's a link to check out some more pictures from December. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138409&id=506485788&l=1c2224b466

No comments: