Micah's been learning to play some games that he actually participates in, rather than just ones where we move his arms and legs around or whatever. He's pretty good at playing "catch." He has a little rubber ball that he throws in my general direction, and then I toss it back to him so it lands between his legs. Then he picks it up and throws again. The really cute part is that while I was teaching him to throw, I clapped every time he did it. So now, he claps every time he throws. So cute!
He also figured out how to play "Where's the Baby" all by himself as we were on a long drive one day. I happened to have my camera handy, so here's a super cute video of him in action.
It is so much fun to see our son grow and change with each passing day. He's got seven teeth now, he babbles all the time, he's walking, and he just figured out how to point. Now when we read books, he can point to the pictures. He's definitely a little boy now...no longer a baby. That's kind of bittersweet. But mostly sweet. :)
1 comment:
Oh, sweet Micah! Is he cruising around everywhere on foot now?! It is crazy how much they learn in such a short amount of time...it's hard to believe he's a month away from being ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Post a Comment